Website Terms and Conditions
1. This Website
- This website is owned and operated by Ambermed Limited (the Company/We/Us/Our).
- By using this website you agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions contained herein.
- Copyright in the material contained in this website is owned by the Company and the contents may not be downloaded for commercial purposes or for re-publication.
2. Contacting Us
- Our postal address is:
The Mill Business Centre,
Co. Limerick, Ireland.
- You may also contact us by telephoning 0035361397533 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Website Content
- The Company has taken all reasonable steps to try to ensure the accuracy of all information contained on this Website.
- The Company makes no representation and gives no warranty in respect of the information provided on this Website and We will not accept any loss or damage arising from reliance on information provided nor in respect or any error or omission.
4. Product Information
- We have taken reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of the description of Our products listed on this Website.
- The information regarding our products is subject to change.
- We reserve the right to amend any error appearing on this website and remove from sale any product without incurring any liability.
5. Ordering Products
- We have taken reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of the price applicable to the products shown on this Website
- The price quoted on this Website excludes any VAT, other taxes and any applicable delivery charges and they will be added to the price at the time of your order.
- You may order product from this website by completing the appropriate order form or by contacting us by the phone number supplied.
- When ordering product you are confirming that the information provided by you is accurate and complete and that you are using your own credit or debit card.
- When ordering product you are confirming that you have read all applicable warnings and advice regarding the consumption of Our products and you confirm that you are at least 18 years of age and that you are not purchasing product on behalf of a person under that age.
- Payment for products must be made in full at the time of order.
6. Delivery of Products
- We will arrange for the delivery of products to the person and to the address specified by you at the time your order is placed.
- We will try to deliver products within a reasonable time from receipt of your order. Time is not of the essence in the contract for the purchase of Our products.
- If you do not take delivery of the products or if you fail to provide proper delivery information we may cancel your order in which case we will refund the price but you will remain liable for all delivery charges.
- At the time of delivery you are responsible for checking that your order is correct. If there are any errors you must notify us in writing as soon as possible and in any event within 14 days after the delivery date. We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of your failure to do so.
7. Cancelling Your Order
- You may cancel your order by informing Us in writing within 14 days of delivery. You must provide Us with the order reference number and your reasons for cancellation.
- You may not cancel your order once the product container has been opened and/or the product has been used. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- If you choose to cancel your order once the product has been dispatched you will be responsible for returning the product to Us at the above address. You will be liable for the cost of returning the product and will be responsible for ensuring that the product is returned in a reasonable condition.
- Products shown on this Website are intended for sale only to persons dealing as consumers.
- These Terms and Conditions shall not exclude or limit Our liability for death or personal injury caused by Our negligence or in any other ways in which Our liability may not be excluded or limited.
- These Terms and Conditions and any contract entered into are subject to the laws of the Republic of Ireland.