30 sachets/servings Pack
On any given day, your body benefits from Vitamins, Minerals, Antioxidants, Amino acids and Electrolytes.
When you work hard or play hard, it needs them even more. Don’t let dehydration, fatigue or a weakened immune system hold you back.
Refreshingly, Oxylent delivers 28 active ingredients in a variety of delicious flavours, with zero calories, sugar, carbohydrates, caffeine, gluten, dairy, soy, artificial sweeteners… or artificial anything!
Oxylent – For the multi you.
Immune System Support:
Vitamins C & D and zinc, help support the normal functions of the immune system.
Help Reduce Fatigue & Release Energy:
The B vitamins riboflavin, B12 & B6 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, whilst B12 & B6 help you to release energy.
Heart & Muscle Function Support:
Potassium, calcium and vitamin D contribute to normal muscle function. Vitamin B1, also known as thiamin, contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system and the heart.
Help Protect Against Oxidative Stress:
Zinc, manganese, selenium and vitamin C contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Help Support Mental Clarity:
Pantothenic acid contributes to normal mental performance, whilst zinc can contribute to normal cognitive functions.
- Suitable for diabetics, vegetarians and coeliacs.
- Premium, 5-in-1 multivitamin, contain 28 active ingredients.
- A Healthier alternative to “sports drinks”, maintaining energy levels and preventing dehydration.
- Fast absorption, effervescence drink, replaces pills for those with poor digestion or unable to swallow pills.
- Superior absorption by chelated minerals from Albion Minerals.
- Convenient “go anywhere” sachets.
Directions & Dosage
For adults, 1 sachet daily.
For children over five, ½ sachet daily.
Pour contents into 150-200 ml of water or to taste.
Food supplements must not replace a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
If pregnant or nursing, please consult with your doctor before taking.
Do not exceed recommended daily intake.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.