30 sachets/servings Pack
Prenatal Oxylent is the recommended prenatal multivitamin of the American Pregnancy Association. Adding a packet of Prenatal
Oxylent to water creates a delicious and refreshing drink that also delivers a full-spectrum prenatal formula of the safest and most
- Nourishes: Promotes the health of mom and baby
- Supports: Healthy spinal cord development
- Balances: Helps reduce nausea
Sparkling Cranberry and Raspberry flavour
Out of stock
- Superior multivitamin/mineral content, with full spectrum of essential nutrients.
- Optimum bioavailability – no use of carbonates, sulphates or oxides.
- Science-backed ingredients of superior quality, including 5-MTHF form of folate rather than folic acid.
- Ferrochel® form of iron reduces nausea & constipation.
- No Sugar! Sweetened with pure stevia.
- No gluten, dairy, soy, herbs, caffeine, GMOs, or anything artificial.
- Folate (5-MTHF) instead of folic acid to ensure that all consumers receive a source of folate they can metabolize.
- Chelated Iron (Ferrochel®), which reduces constipation and gastrointestinal upset associated with the most commonly used form of iron, Ferrous Sulfate.
- Choline – B vitamins – vitamin C & vitamin D3.
- A full panel of chelated electrolytes & minerals from Albion Minerals, which has been proven to deliver up to twenty times
higher bioavailability than typical minerals, as well as greater safety, tolerability, and non-interactivity with other nutrients.
Directions & Dosage
1 sachet daily.
Pour contents into 150-200 ml of water or to taste.
Food supplements must not replace a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
If pregnant or nursing, please consult with your doctor before taking.
Do not exceed recommended daily intake.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.